Sunday, June 20, 2004

False alarm

Last nite about 10.30 I was preparing myself to watch Euro 2004 football and there was an fire alarm sound. I telephone the office in the building. I am living in a 20 floors high resident building and I am also a volunteer fire fighter. After I got the information that the alarm is from the 13th floor so i walk down the fire escape stairs. Met with about 3 security guards and we check every room on the floor but there is none and after that the security guard told me that there is another alarm on the 18th floor so we go up and check.

I have checked 13th-18th floor and emphersis on the 13th and 14th floor as we smell something. But after many time checking there is no signs of fire. so we split up.

Got to my room and watch the second half of football match. Feel sorry for the Germans that they could not score the Latvia and Latvia should have got a penalty kick at the end of first half. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home