Thursday, June 17, 2004

Found myself completely idiot

Maybe after the Soccer match, this morning I was preparing to go to a class which suppose to be at 12.30 - 14.00 but I thought i was having a class at 14.00 and I didn't realized until a friend (Eak) called and say that he could not come to the meething this afternoon and try to arrange for tomorrow. Than I was realized that I mixed the days up. We had a good laugh.

Imagine wating a whole day doing nothing. wake up quite early morning around 7.00 am and checking email and go through some points on the project and spend 4 hrs of transport back and forth between my home and Huamark campus and from Huamark campus to Bang Na campus and come back.

Well the good point is that I have dinner with pisal and his brothers, do some snack shoppings and went to his house watching NBA game of Detroit and Lakers... was a good game and the Lakers was loss.. Than we have our own game of NBA live 2004 on ps2. After that turn on Euro 2004 and watching first half of Greece and Spain while Spain was leading 1-0. As I am writing this the Greece had a equalizer of 1 - 1.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home