Friday, June 25, 2004

Gift from god

Umm can say that's a gift from god...

I went to a world civilization class and found that the class was cancelled. I didnt come to the previous class as I have to present proposal of my project. So I came down from the building and sit in my usual spot and think what the heck will i do in half an hour ? and definitly I decided to grab myself a lunch.. I went to the plaza to get a lunch box .. (some kind of rice in curry powder with chicken, shrimp, and squid) the tate wasn't that good but i was too lazy to go in the resturant. I found the girl.. yeah.. usually i don't see her much during this semester and on friday i have class the whole day and my usual lunch was sandwish. she has a break also at that time so we have a chat until 2 pm and i have to go to class and she went to the computer lab.


Nothing much happening there ...

and in the afternoon after I got back to Huamark campus, i went to return and hire more commics and went to sit at my usual coffee shop .. and i again met her.. well actually i wanna see her again ..

as i read commics she came to the coffee shop and we have a chat again ... (know u guys are boring right?) and later i found out that she gone out with someone already .. but i didn't feel sad or broken heart at all.. actually i didn't feel anything .. and i have learnt alot about her today also ..

I think i have made the right decision .. she want some one to look after her .. have time to take her out, get some food to her and stuff.. and i feel that i can't be doing that at the moment..

so for now wish her to be happy with her bf .. and i will keep her as a good friend ..


u might ask gift from god that i found her have a bf ? the answer is yes .. and i am happy for her .. just wish that the guy can take care of her real good ..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home