Saturday, June 19, 2004

Life after graduation

I have thought about this few days ago and didn't have time to post. Feeling uncertain about what would I do after graduation. Actually I have never felt this way before. Not even during last semester. Before I just felt that I have to take only 5 more subjects and complete what we call training project, which could be equalvilent to mini thesis and I could be free from student status and become a complete working man.

But some how I felt that this world is so big and I am going to fight many other graduates bear hands. I felt that I am not as good as others, not as smart as others, how to start looking for jobs, etc. Actually have known all the steps already. I used to feel that I could manage many things eventhough I am not academicly as smart as others but I have more experience inside university and been working out side campus a little.

Since the semster began, I felt that wow I am really getting out and I felt that I am not quite ready to get out yet. I still want to be baby sitted. Why? I couldn't explain myself. I've been study bachelor degree for 7 years now and I am 27, I should be start working and get married soon. BUT I looked at myself that am I that skillful to fight? which ring will I fight?

My thought for now is to graduate and maybe go back to sydney to open my eyes and ears to look at the world. Maybe to America or some other countries. I still want to travel around the world and taking photos. Maybe working part time and travel around that area and move on.

So life after graduation is still mysterious to me...

Comments:
I can say life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you get ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home