Monday, June 14, 2004

Morning call

Well, Today I woke up little late at about 9.30 am as the Euro 2004 fever. I was watching croatia and swizerland with no plan today so I deciede to sleep in abit. I was about to wake up, got a phone call from a friend that My other friend (DJ) is going to a singing contest and the event is just accross the road from my house. I jumped to the shower and get dressed.

I took 2 rolls of films of ther people and my friends as well. From watching we have talented singers and bands and I was feeling good because some of them are aged about 12 and got to final 18s. In later afternoon would advance to final 5s and so on. I decided to come back home and clear some work first.

I will post the pictures next time :)

WISHING U GOOD LUCK "DJ" ALL THE BEST MY FRIEND...

Comments:
Hey , It's me TON______nice story but the pic is good ,
 
Fuyak Man!
Your Diary is 599 QSL?

First QSL via internet
RIG: Fujitsu P4 HT 516 KB Ram
Freq: 2.4GHZ
Output: 150 Kbps or Higher
Ant: Sattelite and Broadbrand Under Water Cable
QTH: Main Server Tokyo, Minor Server Bangkok

QSL Manager: Tom
 
Post a Comment

<< Home