Sunday, June 20, 2004

Rest in peace, pung

Even though I have seen u few times and I might have not talk to u at all. We are not close but I really feel sorry for u.

Pung a 21 ys old height about 155 weight about 40 was murdered by a 15 yrs old boy. in the news paper say that he has to kill her because he was self defense. But my friend says that his uncle known the uncle of the girl cliam that she was stabbed 7 times only because she was screaming for help. and the boy was the girl's brother's friend. He only come to rob the house to to out party...

He is going to be a big murderer when he grouws up if my friend's word was true. but to kill some one just to rob is very bad .. even to rob some one or steal from some one is bad already..

Why can't the kid just stay home? he should not need the money to out at nite at the age if 15? I really want this guy punished to the maximum count that the law allow and don't want him to be back walking on the street..

Rest in peace pung... see u in heaven..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home