Saturday, June 19, 2004

Secret admire

Yesterday, (fri 18 june) I've met my secret admire who studies in my uni after haven't seen her at all for a long time. Actually only once when she was on a fone since the semeseter began.

Why don't I make a move? well, I've met her after I broke up wih my gf a while after and she seems to be a nice person and very cute. First time I saw her in a big group of people who hang out in the court yard in the uni with a group of her female friends and some guys also. It was quite a big group. We came close after not a very long chat and I felt as if I have known her for years.

But during that time I was studying and also have to work part time in the SDS group(event organizer). I didn't have much sleep at all. Coz of working and studying at the same time and I felt that I was really tired plus I just broke up with my girl and could not face another broken heart. As I said, she is very cute and very nice person so there should be some competitions and I felt I'm not ready.

And again this semester is my last semester with lots of reports and projects still feel that I didn't have time for her. And time to start a new relationship yet. Only see her face for few seconds can make me happy already.

And today (18 june, 2004) I met her at the coffee shop where I ususally hangs out and do projects while I was having a piece of cake, orange juice, and reading commic waiting for Pisal to telephome for dinner. She came there and getting ready to go for a seminar. We had a chat for about half an hour which seems very long time.

I think she might have some hint already that I like her but I am not ready to tell her yet. Maybe she won't know it from me. Hope she have a good guy to take care of her ..

Comments:
you should go after her- otherwise you will spend the rest of your life wondering what would have happened if you had tried. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home