Monday, June 28, 2004

This is a single use snap shot camera where u can find it any where. But it surprised me because this one use negative film of ISO 1600 which in Thailand you need to go to the professional film shop to get one. My mom just came back to Japan and she said that she still have some pictures left in the camera so I took the camera and try to snap some thing from it.. When i took a closer look at it .. wow ISO 1600 with flash for a single use camera .. wow .. I have been amature photograher 3 years now .. but i have never use a iso 1600 film at all. I have been using pushing film technique.. and my mom doesn't know any thing about the camera, just point and shoot .. used this kind of high speed film already .. can't wait to see how the pictures going to come out.. =) by the way it's from "Konica Minolta" with flash... cost 1134 Yen .. or about 9 us dollars ..  Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home