Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Three times happy

ieiei I should say three-times happy ..

Happy No. 1 is that My cousin in the states (Sandy) replies my mail. It's not that she never reply me but I have been sending email asking how she is and all those stuff. Before we used to see each other often on icq and msn but now she's been working and stuff plus the time different in Thailand and the states so my night is her day and her day is my nite .. ieiei so how we suppose to see each others ?

So yeah I am really glad to her from her and we exchange our blogs and she shows me her photo web in yahoo also. She's like me, like to travel around and take pictures where ever we can :). She has many interesting pictures especially my other cousin .. her brother offcourse .. ! and yeah congrads for the new boyfriend ..

Happy No. 2 is that last nite when I am about to log off my internet .. (I still use the 56Kbps modem)I saw my secret girl (feel funny to use the word admire) on msn and we just say hello and ask how she is doing and stuff. I haven't see her lately so wanna have some chat .. and she say that she couldn't find the information for her project so I went and help her searching for a while. Anyways I didn't help her much as we can't find the info for it..

Well Jeremy, I understand what u say and thanx for that .. I feel the same as what u said also but now I don't think it's the right time yet .. I am pretty occupied myself with projects and stuff.. but i'm sure she has some hint already :)

And Happy No. 3 I actually we .. my friend and I went pass our project proposal without any trouble. Means that we don't need to do extra work. Our scope is cover the project enough and we haven't got many questions from the comitttee also. that's really great for us. coz we think our scope is cover enough already and our technical skills are within the limit we set our scope for.

The other groups who went to defense their project before us got ask many questions and been asked to add modules and increase scope and some have to rewrite thier project.

luckily our group just need to rephrase the wording and few corrections. which is recentable. means that the paper could be resent again in 1 hrs maximum if edition.

U should see when I come out from the meeting room, I was cheering out lound .. YEAH !!!! lucky no one is in the hall way else the would think that i went crazy :)

well that's it for today ..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home