Saturday, July 10, 2004

Freshy nite

Yesterday, at my university there is a freshment party or we call them a freshy nite (actually it's from mid day to mid nite). i went to the uni with all my full camera gear plus the text books and the lecture notes so once i got to Huamark campus can start shooting right away.

Actually to go to the freshy nite is my second priority. My frist was to go and have dinner with my friend, por. but he contacted pisal say that he has an urgent work to do so he couldn't come today. Pisal also has an urgent work to complete.. so ok, i just start shooting the cheer leaders from diffent faculties.

after that went to have dinner with pisal and rut can to join the drink (pepsi). After dinner me and rut came back to the party as pisal was having headache so he wanna go home and rest.

So i continue taking pictures of the prince and princess (beauty and handsom contest) plus a music band, b5.

Upto the second last song of B5, around 9.30, the rain start to poor.. lucky i have a hint that there is going to rain and i have about 5 frames left in the roll, so i just shoot them all and packed my bag. but i couldn't leave the ground yet as i was standing in front of the stage and there were people surounded me .. but once the rain starts to drop, people immediatly leave the ground and the concert and the party is officially closed.

but i couldn't leave my uni yet, actually i could not get far .. just ran accross the road and sheltered myself in front of a game shop .. rain keep on pooring and the water started to flood.. up to the foot path area .. which is usual for my uni to flood around that area..

so i went with my friend to the studnet council building and see what i am going to do later .. and i met rut and he didn;t had dinner yet so i went and have some jelly with him.

finaly note calls and ask if i wanna a lift home .. how can i refuse ?? i packed all my camera gear in zip lock bags and slowly walk to meet him. the rain now nearly stop around 11 pm .. but the water is still flooded ..

my first freshy nite that there was rain until we the party was ended (i am at this uni for 7 yrs now)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home