Sunday, July 25, 2004

Mid term mission

Now I am going on mid term mission ..

It is a mission as I want to graduate this semester !! yes finally ...!!! after long study in my bachelor course in Business Administration Major in Business Information System (BIS) minor in Management and Track of networking.  Sounds very professional right ?

Well, it's nothing really just convert your major electives and free electives into some thing meaning full. but yeah quite tough in study especially in Management subjects ..

Any ways this mid term exams are quite tough on me as i didn't have enough time to study as i usually plan out for. I had been working for my senior project which consume alot of time. i have to do the paper work and also study programing myself.

I have to fight to i drop.. !!! yeah i don't want to continue study any more .. at least for now .. i really wanna get out into the real world .. be a salary man ..

anyways thank god for giving me such nice friends along the way of studying .. i really would say that i have met many good friends along my way of studying at Assumption University... also i have lots of experiences ....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home