Monday, July 12, 2004

Shouldn't buy the JI-net ISP

Umm today I went out to IT mall to meet my mom for dinner .. and so i went looking around and thought to myself that I should get myself an internet account. so i look at the sign at the shop say JI - Net 250 Baht for 30 hrs ... really faster than normal account, tested already.

so i think should be ok .. than i come back home and installed the cd and stuff, but the internet connection from Ji net is still slow ... so i didn't think much of it, i disconnected. dial again with easy TA account. there working fine .. but when i loaded the web page with ie, it keep asking me for the ji net password .. and i enter them few times and it still didn't work.

so at the end i uninstalled the program that come with JI-net. i think it use some kind of proxy or some thing .. but the bad thing is that wouldn't work with other isp ..


Comments:
There must be something else wrong with it I think. I don't know. Seriously in most cases, I don't use the installation program that comes with the Internet Package, just fill it up with any dialup manager and it should work :O
 
Post a Comment

<< Home