Saturday, August 07, 2004

Dinner with friendz

Actually I was arranging a welcome party for Asian Youth Forum (2001) for Malaysian delegate, Yee Wan Chou. As he is aprentice for medical school or something at Rama Hospital.

I was busy taking exams so I wasn't arrange dinner earlier. And Yesterday he has to wait for this professor to give him the evaluation forms and stuff.

The plan was:

1pm. Meet at victory monument
2pm. Arrive at ABAC BangNa campus
7pm. Dinner at Siam Brevery Hotel
After that .. still don't know..

but he called and say the professor hasnt come yet and still don't know when will he comes. So I told him that I will go for dinner anyways coz i had meetings with friends already. If he can come, just call me. i will pick him up.

So this would be a dinner without him .. but really want him to come


(from left to right)...Ton and Pia...

(from right to left)...My forehead, pia, ton, and chet .....

.. me(standing) and Pisal...

After got home found out that My ADSL account working already .. HOO-RAYYYY...
really cool .. after I called the ISP for 3 times yesterday asking when will they realease the adsl signal

So now I am happy surfing .... c ya .. take care... :D


Comments:
Hmm... I remembered distinctively that I wasn't that serious. I was just deciding what to eat next :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home