Friday, August 06, 2004

Error 651 for my adsl

Mann .. today waking up eagerly waiting for my ISP (true) to open up ports for my ADSL connection:

turn on the notebook at about 9 am no signal .. ok no worry .. use normal dial up, 56k ... and use internet for a while


10.00 called the service center .. for my user name and password .. they say my account is due to be open around noon. and after that they ask for my thai id card no. than they gave me the user name and pass word.

after that i start dialing the ADSL modem

and this is the messge:



and i thought there is some thing wrong witht the driver and stuff .. so been uninstall the driver, checking the manual and all ...

every thing is still the same.

and i thought .. hang on is the ISP openning the port for me yet ? so i called and ask again .. and they say .. ummm i could not tell but should be about 1 pm...

ok thank god at least it's not from my side ..

so about 40 mins i would be traveling on Boeing 747... (if i riding concord would have some thing like T3 connect to my house :))

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home