Monday, August 02, 2004

A long day, today

Today suppose to leave home for temple with my mom early in the morning but she got little lazy so we left home around 11 am. Our first plan is to have lunch at the Yaowaraj (Chinatown). then to temple, after that hair cut, shopping and home.

Ok, once we got on the bus and i took little nap as ususal. and i woke up remember that my friend sent me a forward mail about places to eat in the chinatown and i completely forgot about it. As i don't know many places to eat in china town during day time coz they are more of the gold shop and fruit shop or chinese hearbs, medicine and stuff. But at nite .. man lots of food.

anyways so i try my luck and found a small noodle shop between the gold shop and bank of asia. looks good. once i look inside the shop. Ohh my god .. the shop lay in a small street between the gold shop and the bank as i said but the street is some what 500m deep and pack of all the people eating and some ware waiting, but not for long to get a seat.



Once we got our table ... I ordered 2 dried egg noodles and my mom got a small rice noodeles in soup. they all default comes with look chin or the asorted balls (such as fish balls).. Lyhn has all the definitions about balls already =)

so at the end we had 5 bowls all together .. i had 3 and my mom had 2.. really delicious.

after the nice noodles we moved to the temple .. and i am going to skip that .. not so interesting.

but later when i got my hair cut.

well it is not my usual barber that i have a hair cut this time. I went to my mom's salon. Yeah a salon. Actually not realy strange for thai to go for a salon these days. like some have a unisex service already. like my old barber was also like that .. unisex one.

ok back to my mom's salon. we were tricked that her ususal barber is working today. the one she really recomemd me to come. a gay barber but cuts really good hair and cheap... sounds good to me..

ok once i got on to the shampoo bed and the worker shampooed my hair my mom found out that the barber wasn't in today. she got little angry but never mind.

so once i finished my hair cut.. look what i looked like ??



"???? speachless right???"

anyways .. i'm not too serious about my hair .. it's going to grow back in a month...


ok got to go now guys .. take care ..



Comments:
O_o ...
 
Great Post, very funny too.
I too read the post on Lynn's awesome site and am also an expert on err balls or whatever they were
 
Post a Comment

<< Home