Saturday, August 21, 2004

Old good dayz



Just been through my yahoo group site and browsing through our gang's photos and remeber how things were in the past.

These are my close friends in Thailand. been knowing them for 7 years now. Just remember all the fun and sadness we been going through. Many of them are graduated and working already.

I felt that we don't see each other as often as we did in the younger years. Well, different people are working at different places, i can understand that.

Also mised my class mates at St. Johns Park High School (Syd., Australia). I wonder where are you guyz now, what r u doing and stuff. I did not have contact my best friend there .. Tuan Q. Tran. I really missed u man ...

If there is any reunion or any one has any address of Class of 95 and reading this blog, please tell me okay... thanx alot..

I don't know where would we be standing in 10 years times. but I wish every one for their sucess in their lives, career, and have good kids...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home