Sunday, August 22, 2004

Wrong brand, return it

Happens today that I have to buy new electric fan for my mother to replace the old one.

It happens that last week when i turn on the (old) fan and it didn't turned on. and i told my mother. She said that some times it happens. So told her to buy the new extension plug for it. And this morning she said that some times there is electrical sparks coming out of the cord of the fan.

So i tell her that we should get a new fan before there is a electrical short circut and my mother agrees.

after lunch today i suppose to go to my university to meet my group for the project. but since i couldn't contact other person so i decided to cancel one guy and sending message to the other guy say let's cancel today and talk in class on tues. and my mom ask me to get the fan. and she explitly tell me that "You must get a japansese brand". But when i went to the shopping center. I bought the HATARI brand. Sounds japanses to me .. (from commic Hatori Ninja). When i got home my mom jumps up and down, screaming .. that's not japanese brand .. that's a thai brand....

I was stunned for few seconds and ask her .."errr do have to change it ??" she says YES !!!! get a taxi, what ever just get a japanese brand !!! i say ok ...

I i have replaced with a panasonic .. I have phoned her about the brand panasonic the function and color before i paid..

it is actually the last one and it's the one displayed. but it is the good one with the eletronic functions and stuff. the other model is fully analog. so i get this one. and tell the staff to wrap it up as a new one. else i would hear another scream when i get home ...

it's kinna funny when i look back .. i never get angry with her .. but few tired runing back and forth..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home