Sunday, January 09, 2005

Congraduation T0n

This saturday Jan 15th, 2005 I will be at Assumtion UniversityBang Na Campus taking picture for this guy


.

Congraduate him and other friends of mine who gradated this batch... ^-^

this Saturday is going to be the day that the graduates will go to Bang Na campus and take their pictures on the stands and next week they going to graduation ceremony at the Sirikitr Convention Center.

and Yes i will be photograher for this Pisut(ton) guy for 2 dayz. Man if it wont for a friend i wont take graduation photo. it is a tiring, hot day (lucky it's winter for abac) I nearly die when i take graduation picture at Chulalongkorn University (pic)

ok... if u guyz see me at Bang Na campus or Sirikitr convention center ... pls drop by and say hello ;)



Comments:
I really want to go& see& observe those ceremonies too, if I could clear my duties and find a free time :)

Photography at graduate ceremony sound enjoyable especially if you know that person, forget tiring, and try to have fun ;)

That’s day, @ Cu I went to my sister graduate ceremony too, lived around architecture faculties.

I saw many photographers sweat! Luckily I’m enjoy to be a model& photo with guyz ;)
 
yup it is enjoyable when u taking pics for freinds .. at least u know them very well, how to compose, how far u can get them to act, etc ...

but yeah i would enjoy this ceremony .... and would be seeing lots of friends there ;)

i guess would be at about 7am to about 6pm [shots before sunsets would be very nice]

... but i would be in Art faculty and u would be in Sci ... l0l wonder we can meet ...
ps.

ohh and the chular one i was with arts fac. also... that day i walked half of the university .. from about 11am to 5 or 6pm
 
well pls ignor my second last paragraph .... forgot to delete it .. and couldnt find delete comment button ..
 
Don't thinkg too much(If possible ignor my above last paragraph too...LOL...)

Thinking just to go naughty around there:P, and still don't know any seniors or any faculties to glad with...Over all ides if only I have time...but can guess that I'm not.
 
well at least u will have ur fac. booth .. and see if ur friends are going .. should be fun ;)
 
Hey isn't that Pisut? Darn, he looks mighty profession :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home