Monday, January 24, 2005

Day one @ cubical

Well start working real job today after met an old senior from my University at Wat Hualumpong or Rumkatan u where my friends and I went to the temple and donate some money.

He asking me such as what i'm doing and stuff and i told him that i was having a subject left in my uni and doing some part time job and stuff. he was telling me about his work and stuff and asking me if i want to try it out ..

actually that day was more of like talking .. but he was phoing me about 3 times that week and got me interviewed with his boss last friday 21 Jan 2005 and i was accepted in the company.

it is a jewery exporter company where my position is doing marketing for the company and get opportunity to travel around doing road show and stuff. i found it's very interesting to learn new stuff and meeting new ppl.


Comments:
Congratulations mate. So that is one less homie to worry about LOL.
 
Congratulations na.......Wish you enjoy na ka...Pia
 
Congratulations Too! The job sound very enjoyable...and seem like you will meet many new ppl as you like, that's so cool ;)
 
thanx guyz ... really enjoy the job ... it's fun and learn new things that they never teach u in school ..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home