Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Graduation photo

Okay this is the update of the graduation rehusal picture that i take for my friend Ton.

Luckily I got to ABAC BangNa campus just before 7am thanx to Tom's parents who gave me a lift from huamark to bang na campus. The weather today wasn't really good for the photgrapher but rather excelent for the graduate as there is no sun coming out. most of the day was nice and cool.

well i can say i was having fun taking pictures and meeting freiends who graduated and friends of graduatates...

i can say it's quite chalenging for me to take pictures as i have to look around for the shots that rather not see the sky in the background as the sky is really white. mostly clouds and little sun light. therefore most of my shots using flash with the sun in the angle where it help improve the dimension of the picture.

here it is one of the shots i took in 4+ rolls that day.





luckily that this first roll got develop as my mom wanna use other 8 pics which is in that roll of film.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home