Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Pls hold

today there is some thing happen to me.

my boss was asking me to prepare product specification for the customer. after 2 days stuck my head in the folder looking for the specs and get some tag from the products and there are some products which i can not find specifications so i have to call the factory to get them ....

called the factory and told the product numbers and the lady say please hold....

after that 15 min later ... there is no sound from other side so i talk to my co worker that .. umm guess she forgot about me already ... she say please hold and never got back to me :( ....

my co worker ... hold mean press flash and 15 ..
me : right .. forgot ...

[this pabx thing made me waith 15 min for nothing]

Comments:
Don't worry, if I were you, thought I will do the same:)
 
heh nice story... slow factories like that always make me worry what happens if there's a real issue that needs quick attention.

anyway, when i'm on hold for a long time i often wonder what on earth is going on- whether i should keep holding or just hang up and call back. had a couple of long-holds with ais (like 20min) after which point the music stopped and it hung up on me! then there are the times i'm on hold using my mobile and the signal goes... so i lose my place in line. urgh!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home