Tuesday, February 22, 2005

first day @ bkk gem and jewelry

yesterday i was told by my boss that I need a suit for the fair today... but I dont have suit with me at home. well actually i have the suit from student council, nite suit that i bought from prom when i graduated grade 12 which i still wear them to weddings and other wool jacket which that wont suit thai weater....

So i told him that i have to check it but it would be nice if he bring me an spare suit. anyways when i got home i went to Robbinson shoping center and got myself a suit. it's rather over budget but i have second thought that buy one that's right for you and can use them for a long time. well, it about 7000 Baht, i expect to spend about 5000 to 6000.

I feel little strange wearing suit on the van from victory monument to impact muang thong thani. and on the way back i caught a bus with no air con with suit .. ppl just stearing at me. most ppl in thailand who wearing suit has a car.

At the fair, there's not many ppl there .. there's no customer except one in the morning. they know us from chile fair and they seems come straight to us.

ohh well .. this is it for today .. there should be more customer tomorrow ...

Comments:
Wearing suit on the bus should be a fun experience...be proud of it :), except it 's very hot!

I used to brought the luxury ice-cream to eat on the bus one time around 8 years ago, and I couldn't get a seat...but feeling so fun, everyone looked at me, but i don't care & quite like it :)

But now I won't think I could do something like that again.

Hope you'll get lots of customers tommorrow ;)
 
For Thai even you sth. on the bus, it's look strange also. By the way, you got fun exprience na....

Hope you'll get more customer na ka.
 
You could always put your Suit in a hangar can't you? Or maybe fold it. Its less discrete that way around.
 
thanx pook and pia...

umm pisal .. i dont want my suit to get wringkles and it difficult to carry the jacket as i have already carry company's notebook computer ... the bag doesnt have the strap around your shoulder...

remember when i was in sydney used to wear suit to dance parties... made ourselfs looks like boyz II men
 
Post a Comment

<< Home