Saturday, April 16, 2005

Fortune @ wat mahatart

Today I took a friend to Wat Mahatart to see the monk where I ususally ask him to predict my fortune.

I reached there half an hour before our appointment due to less traffic which is great. Every body are out to there provinces during songkran holidays. Waited for a while and feeling bored so went inside the temple and pray to the buddha image. She called my cell phone and ask for the way in. After few seconds of talking I know that she doesnt know the temple so I tell her the way to meet me. After I finished praying I called her and she said the she is in front of S&P so i pick her up.

We went to the house of the monk but he wasnt there. Therefore we went to donate to the temple and went to check on him again. He still wasnt there. We went to S&P to eat some thing as I was hungry. we chat for awhile until the time we think the monk will come back.

As soon we get there, the monk ask are you going to look for the date to get married ?? We were laughing. Offcourse not !!!! I found that her fortune is very similar to mine...


After that we went to see movie at Pinklow area (major cineplex). we were watchig Pricify or some thing. It was very funny but the only thing is that only me and her were laughing .... others are so quiet....

that's all folks ...

Comments:
Well, seem having fun na.

Just keep good memories kor Ok leaw ni.

^_^
 
Post a Comment

<< Home