Sunday, April 10, 2005

Great Hot day

Today i just lay on my lazy butt and didnt do any thing much. just been washing my cloths.

yesterday been out all day. Doing so many things.

work for another 2 days and there will be Thai New Year.

Happy Thai New year in advance.


I would be in BKK this yr. want to clean up the house and sleep on my lazy butt l0l.


----------------------


Been shopping around for Cabbin size suit case. I actually was going to buy one at a japanese shoping center cost about 1800 on sales. when i went to french super store the cost is little lower .. but the quality is really bad like the glue of the inner material is comming as u touhing the materials. So i went to the third shopping center has an english name on promotion for 1990 so i take this one.

I was definatly gonna buy from the french supercenter already. at the first glance they look all the same. but soon u take a closer look they are different.

Comments:
สุขสันต์วันปีใหม่ไทยนะคะ ขอให้มีความสุขนะคะ

Happy.......Happy.

Well, I think i would not go anywhere. I don't like Songkran much.
 
Happy Songkhran Day :)...*SPLASH* :P
HAHAHA...
 
thanx pook and pia ..

splash splash ... ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home