Monday, April 04, 2005

Stupid green bus

Today was gonna be my last day of life, maybe.

It was heavy rain this morning and I went to work at my usual time.Catch the
subway and connected to sky train. When I arrived at Saphan Taksin I got off
and walk to the beggining of North Sathorn Road. I take the first predestrian
crossing today as I was holding umbellar and see if I take the next one in front
of Robinson department store I have to fight with the ppl as there are street
vendors on the road.

Once I waited for the taffic jam .. i walked on the pedestrain corssing to the
middle of the road. I saw this stupid green bus speed up, move it's head lille towards the middle of the road where I was standing. If i was pannic and jump back I would
get hit by the car behind me.

Thank god i know my space and didnt jump back and the bus didnt hit me. I free my
umbellar a little. it circles itself on my hand as the bus passed.

I dont now what to say about this case. I know I'm lucky. I see many things about
this mini green bus. from speeding, racing, driver & ticket collector smoking on the bus...

I wish i got the number of the bus down. but i didnt see it.

So friends becareful...

Comments:
I guess.... mini bus no. 75 or 1

just only these 2 na.

well, thanks god that you are ok...

by the way i don't like that stupid mini bus na but can't do anything just try to avoid it.

Take care
 
thanx pia ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home