Thursday, April 28, 2005

Today's blackout

There was a heavy rain this morning that made my condominum blackout for hours.

I nearly wearly a polo shirt to work as I couldnt iron my shirt but luckily the electricity came back on for short while just for me to iron my shirt.

Before I left my room I was thinking that I have to walk down for 17 fl. But the eleveator is operating under power generator ( I know) I was thinking for a while that should I risk takeing the elevator or not. and at the end my laziness got in me. I took the risk. I was lucky today to come down to the 1st fl.

walk a little bit and took motor cycle taxi. A thing i never do if not necessary. It's more risky than get stuck in the elevator for sure. but for short ride w no cars is fine.

I got to the office safe and sound at 9.00am. via subway and sky train + walking.

my other co worker was stuck on Bang na rd for 2 hrs.

I was thinking that what if the whole BKK city was black out like NY. I was feeling that would I get stuck on the subway or not. but from the calculations .. the stations are not that far apart and if the train stop in the middle of the stations i could get the emergency exit and walk.

I think the city would be a mess. I'm sure there would be lots of ruberies and stuff.


this just add little spice to my life.

Ohh today had dinner with rut at MK suki .... 2 of us spent 6xx for a suki meal .. we are really a big eatter.

really had fun today after havent see any of old friends during songkran holidays

g' nite friends...

Comments:
On that day I had an appointment at Sathorn Rd. on 11.50 am.I went out 9.30 am 1hr later I was still in front of my Soi. After 11.20 I could get out of the cross but I got block with the traffic ahead. Firstly I tried to keep my promise but At last I screamed "Anybody plz help getting me out of here!!!" I didn't eat breakfast yet...almost faint :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home