Saturday, May 07, 2005

Buying second hand Note book

On Thurs May 5 one of my friend ask me to check the notebook for as friend of her parents bringing the notebook to sell it to her.

The brand was Liberta and he's going to sell it for 30,000 as he said he bought it for 30,000 and upgrade software for another 10,000. It is not actually his. He selling it for his friend or some thing.

Once I boot the computer and check out the system and program. It is a normal instalations. Check the graphic card it's not that great. seems every thing is ok I was going to dump the price to 20,000. System is looks normal but the ram is only 128 Mb.

After a while I check the hard disk property it's only 10Gig which is impossible for a notebook which is 2.2GHz. There is some thing fishy for this notebook so I told them not to buy it.

I dont think that his friend is try to rip us off as they do not know much about comptuer. I think the notebook shop that has been checking his notebook might take the ram and hard disk out.

Comments:
Its good to do such precautions. Its necessary especially 2nd handed goods.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home