Sunday, May 01, 2005

calling Taxi

Yesterday my mom happen to go to airport to go oversea .. and I happen to go to work.

Saturday nite about 11.30 pm I called bug 1113 to get the phone no. of the taxi. I got 2 taxi no. taxi radio (1681) has 800 taxis and Nakornchai Taxi (02)878-9998. has 2000 taxis.

I called one of the two as they have 2000 taxi avialable. They ask for my name and address, telephone no. and I told them that I want to book at 1.15 from my house to the airport.

every things seems fine here and I called them again to ask how much would they charge apart from the meter .. they say 20 Bath. Ok that's reasonable.

12.30 Sunday my mother called the taxi co. again to ask for the no. plate. The operator says that i called to cancel the taxi already. Therefore my mother called me to call them again .. she is quite angry and i am too why would i cancel them for ?

so I called back to them and ask what happend and they didnt say anything but going to get a replacement taxi for me. fine and i have told them that i want them to call my mom for the no. plate as soon as they can find a taxi.

the taxi co. had called my mom and say the no is 7xx. and when the time come there is a taxi pick my mom up but the plate is 21xx my mom was suspecious on this and she ask the driver that why is he pick her up instead of the other one ? he reply that there is some changes on the taxi ... blah blah blah...


few seconds later the 7xx has arrived and the whole thing turn out... and she moved to the other taxi ....


I feel that the taxi are try to get customers in every where they can. I think they should have the customer pickup and destination secret. As u know that they way taxi's radio use is the broadcast radio and other can hear the whole conversation.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
= =' I feel the service in our country is unstable. I've never an experience on calling taxi but I used to buy flower online. It came late for 1hr30 and wrong type of color and flowers too...then I was quite angry too.
 
Well this is my first time also.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home