Saturday, May 14, 2005

Friday 13th

Well this year I have some effect on Friday 13th.

I have all the work for myself again as my coworker is on sick leave. nothing much about that. Next was when I am going to ship the product to the customer, I found out that the rings they send to me are not matched the order. SO I called the factory supervisor about the ring. SHe checked and told me that 2 of the rings are for the customer that I planned to ship that day and the other 2 rings are for 2 seperate clients which they send for repair.

Once I check the order that I planned to send was that the rings are from the later order and they are not the one that customers rushing them. So I was decided to send what ever I have to the customer. But the rings didnt have the tag. so I called my co worker to teach me to print the tag. Later I found that I couldnt print and my boss say just send them like that. So I went to make the documents to send the products.

I stopped everying as it was lunch time. Before going to lunch, Staff from secom. the security company which we use came to check the signals of the alarm system. Many time they came I never have a look at them. But this person came looks really suspicious. SO I stand and watched what he's doing untill the end.

Came back after lunch found out that 2 computers are out of order. And one was my coworker which has information I needed to send the products. So Ok fine I do everything manually.

Every thng is ready at 5.30 I called my shipper to send the product. but they say it is better to ship tomorrow because the product will not be going today anyways as they didnt have anyone to clear the custom for me.

This is my FRIDAY 13TH

Comments:
I also had badly "SATURDAY 14th".( I was very upset when I left french class to wait for funitures and it came late for 5 hours!)forget about it...lol...actually "SATURDAY 14th" is some kind of joke from "FRIDAY 13th", have you ever heard?
 
umm ic .. well that's kinna bad ...

I guess next time you have mention about Thailand standard time .. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home