Saturday, May 14, 2005

US VisA partII

Well Once I got the documents ready I went to the long queueing process again May 11. Got there about 8am little earlier than usual and less ppl as there was a public holidays, Marking the rainy season.

Once I got to the window. I select the line that has the youngest looking lady at the window. Not that I am there to flert but hope that She is easy on me. She flip my papers 3 times without saying a word. Staple my passports and other documents and handed me a slip for interview. Finally she says the date is as that, dont call the embassy - we will call you if there is better schdule for you.

I look at the sheet it says 22 Jul. but I supposed to go on the 1 june!!!!! nearly 1 mth after my schedule. As I was going to tell the staff other person already at the window and I saw the long queue behind them.

Next monday I have to go back and see what I can do at the embassy.

So Please be warned that if you are aware of going to USA, please apply for visa as soon as you know when you are going to fly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home