Sunday, June 05, 2005

Farewel Chelsea..

I cant believe that I am going to a friend fineral so soon. But yes she really passed away. This took me by a surpised even shocked when I recieve a call from a friend that chelsea is passed away yesterday morning but not really sure was a correct news. But later that day I have a confirmed that she really passed away.

She just starting to have a good life. Well at least a better life than she have few years back. We are close by feeling but I havent spend much time with her and I wish I did... We been having fun together back than in AYF (Asian Youth Forum)...

Well rest in peace chelsea. Wish I can rejoin you in heaven. You still have many friends back here on earth and your parents loves you very much. I can tell by their eyes. your mom were crying the whole ceremony

//PS. The fineral held at Wat Thart Thong Sala 14. Monday 6 June cremination at 2pm.//


Comments:
RIP. May the next life be kinder to you than this one has been.
 
I didn't know that before.

God..........


I'm sure that she will be happier than this...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home