Sunday, June 05, 2005

What is life ?

Umm dont get stunned by my toppic.......coz me too -_-"


I may just feel bored with life .... Like ship sailed without direction....
Many people have goal in thier life but for me is just like living day by day.
wake up think what to do today do what planned... weekend play computer games/
nap....

I am enjoying my life at the moment ... but looking for some thing more challenging in
life ..... i have to set a compass soon.

What is purpose of life ?

What I really wanna be in next 10,20, or 30 yrs...


Almost forgot .. REST IN PEACE CHEALSEA.......... one of my friend just passed away.... it took me by surprised also.... just been chatting with her on MSN few days ago.

thanx folks to read my ramble to the end :)

Comments:
Don't worry ... the goal will come one day :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home