Sunday, July 17, 2005

My dream




Well I dont know if I am feeling old or not.

I feels that I wanna own a personal aeroplane and a piece of land in the north to do the farming and growing vegies. Fly to the places I wanna go. Dont have to worry the money earned. Wake up / sleep at any hour I want. No TV no Radio no air conditioner. Just little electricity and a set of HAM radio. Live in more relaxing life.Have a good wife and lovely kids. What else you want more from life?

I wish they come soon.

Comments:
It's a good dream...I wish I can make Luigi's Cuisine into a shop in my later years....grow my kids...and sell bakery day by day...no need to worry much about my income or world markets...

Anyhow...a dream may come true la
 
ahhh ... i love to go eat ur bakery man .... recruit helper soon man
 
Post a Comment

<< Home