Monday, July 25, 2005

Visit Sensei at Smitivej

Well Late sunday afternoon July 24 I have visited "Sensei". She's a friend of my mother but

I respected her as my aunt. Anyways she's been admitted at Smitivej for a while from broken

or fracture upper right leg bone.






















Incident was happen at Holiday inn hotel where that time she was walking in front of a

group of forigners and beside her was a trolley full of lugguages. One of them has fallen

on her. She was hitted by the arm and the forienger saved the lugguge from her. Lucky her

how ever she has felled and end up broken upper leg.


She seems quite happy at the hospital as it is very comfortable where there is a tv for her

and she could watch NHK through UBC cable. She also has a private helper. I wouldnt call a nurse. I dont think she's qualify for a nurse but she can help her get things, take her to toilet and stuff.


My first visit was about a week earlier, after my trip from korea. I found her fridge was full and a brand(stoch chickenb bottle) basket. So this means that she's pretty much have lots of visitors. That day her relative came to visit her also.

On 25th there are 2 family visited her and I decided to leave as there wasnt many avialable chair left and better for them to stay in private. Lucky that day I was the first one there and I able to show her my mother's email and she seems to be reading them many times. She's wonder how my mom doing in Australia and stuff. She's planning to take us out for a meal after she gets out for sure ;). She would be there for another 3 weeks. right now she's rehabbiting and should be able to walk in no time.



Wish her get well soon...


PS: I was going to take one pic of her for this blog but she seems want me to take many of her pics so I put them all in ;)

Comments:
Was awfully sick during the weekend and I couldn't vist. Get well soon Sensei because I'm ready to rock right now!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home