Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another Sensei's visit

Well I went to visit her today with 4 of my mom's email to her. She was happy reading them... gosh it takes a while for her to finish.... but it's good to see her happy reading the mails.

Well no photo today coz she still looks the same and only me visiting her ...so I will use the pic on my last visit:



























She's might gonna stay there another 2 weeks ... or more .. still not sure .. but she said that she can walk nearly to the elevator now .. which last 2 weeks she can walk to the door of her own room which is good sign ...

Cant wait to see she's up and walking again .. wouldnt run at that age ;) Would be nice if she goes to Adilade with my mom .... ;) she would see a bigger world ... other than Japan and Thailand .. ;)

ahh okay .. good nite guyz .. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home