Sunday, August 07, 2005

ITC MEETING 2005

Well first of all I am sorry for those who missed out today's event AUGUST 6, 2005. I think it is the first official of Information Technology Center reunion. Appologised for some missed communictions and all as we change the place and time very sudden. And those who have some important bussiness to take care than we for give you.


My appology also that I had book the table as ICT not ITC....

it was really fun gatthering this time. I was really anxious to get to the place, didnt wanna work after 2pm that day.


I will just cut out the talk and shoot pictures:

9 ppl had joined the party as P' Korn, P' Jack, Pisal, Ton, Ae, Karn, Sung, Wut, and Me. Other Ton was car break down at the Sinakarin Rd. felt really sorry about that. I know you could make up for next time. Por too bad you're at Chaiyapoom. Can send us "Krajeaw flowers" to us as appologies. Tee sorry for missed communications that make u have all dim sum on your own. Jeng sorry for not getting message to you. P' Kum, P' lee, P'' Kur~, we really missed you. Wish you can join us next time.

Boy band of ITC
Our mission is to eat, chat, and shoot.... total 3 camera there will be a blog that combine all the pictures and comments.....


all setting place at Siam Breverlry Hotel, Rutchada...

Comments:
The site is up. Check your email.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home