Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just back from NYC

Well.... from last week I have been to NY for usual work.

starting on Thursday I met Ole, Nap, and other friend. They sending their friends to Seattle which is the same flight as I take EVA.

The flight takes about 4 hrs to transfer at Taipei stop at the airport about 1 hr. by Boeing 777- 200 i guess. Than take Boeing 747 - 400 Combi to Seatle takes 9.5 hrs and transit 45 min just in time for the imigrations and other stuff. Than other 4 hrs to Newark Airport.

Left the Airport about 1 am and have to wait for the taxi for nearly an hour. It was very long queue. Once we checked in at the hotel we slept like a baby till about 9 or 10 in the morning have some food and went to exhibition center. All first 3 days was raining. After that it was very cold. Below 10 degree celcious coz of the Willma and Alpha huricane.


I wont talk much on the show. But I met my cousin (Sandy) on the Oct 24 and she took us for the Korean BBQ. Which was great. I really love it. I wish I could spend more time with her. Anyways always next time :).


Building in Broadway ~ 47th St. and 8 Av.

fire station near my hotel

my favorite car

NYPD police car

at the back .. love the lights

electricity police car.

In front of liabrary 5th Ave.

chinese food stand. They have hotdog stand with prixle also

street looks

selling newspaper in front of Korean town 32nd St.

Ground Zero

inside ground zero

tricycle taxi around time square.

sign not want waiter at Brabra Gump Rest.

to call waiter.

emerald budda at NYC (Queens)


chinese buddha at same temle

my boss and me ;)

my boss and Linda

That's the end of the pictures of 1 day I took the camera out.

In NY they are using less fuel in thansport than Thailand. They even have a Hybrid bus, tricycle taxi, and at night they have horse ride for tourist but it is better. The subway is good despite the trains kinna old.

Comments:
Jealous voy!
Wanna Go to USA and NYC

^_^
 
I like electricity police car PIC, its look like LEGO indeed, tricycle taxi is also cool.
 
ชอบรูปจังเลย อยากไป อยากไป envy you jung
 
Tom: Jealous of u also man .. nice trip to phuket

Pook: Yeah kind of .... at night the put about 4 of them on a big truck..

Miss Sixty: your welcome ;)
I think you would have opportunity to go there and every where in the future ;)

Pa: I think u can take better pictures than me there and every where you wish to go ;)

Thanks for all ur comments ;)
 
Now that is a hell of a trip. Tell me about the next stop.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home