Thursday, October 13, 2005

My experience with TRUE

I used to have some internet problems with TRUE internet at home a while ago when some times I cant connect to the internet at home. I am using ADSL at home. But that doesn't bother me much as there is nothing important to work at home.

Since the end of last week my boss has bought a new computer for her to use and give the old one to the new staff (as usual). So we have to move the internet connection (ADSL) from her old pc to the new one. However when we installed every thing, the internet connection keep disconnecting. First day I called the support line (02)900-9898 the voice manchine says that they have some problems with the cable and they are trying to restore as soon as possible. Fine with me.

Monday I called the support again. They have tested the connection with the center to the telephone line. Every thing is fine. They sent a field support to contact me. He advised me to reinstall the driver. I did and every thing seems ok.

Tuesday it was the same thing connect and disconnect. I call the field support that i was talking to yesterday but he wasn't picking up the phone so I leave the voice message for him to call back but he didnt.

Wenesday I call him again for the same problem. He test from the center and the line was ok. He come to test in the office. The new pc seems having the problems I have reported earlier. So he connect the notebook computer to the the modem and test it. It working fine from his notebook computer. He said only that the problem is with my pc not the system. I asked him is there any sugguestions and he says no. He left after that.

Friday I tried to connect the modem to my boss old computer with window ME. When I dial in to TRUE it has error 645. Some thing with the connection that I have to contact the service provider or System admin. I called true support line. They give me steps to set the dial up connection which is the same way that I did. She then test the line, same thing nothing's wrong with the system.

So I dont know what they are supporting? They cant even solve a thing.

Comments:
If you confident nothing wrong with your comp, you should STRONGLY CONFIRM them to fix it for you.

Basically,I’m not frequently heard positive news about TRUE :(
 
he check it out so he should know .. it's up to him to help or not .. well dont want to say anymore ... it's ok today .. ;)
 
ที่บ้านนู่นิ มิหลุด ต่อเร็ว เน็ตแรงเลยนะ แปลกจิง
 
Post a Comment

<< Home