Monday, October 03, 2005

S0me pics of BKK and HK show

Well as I promissed to show some of the pictures of the show.

I was really busy after come back from the HK show. Many things to clear up and next couple of weeks I will be in NY again.


Myself at Bkk Gems and Jewelry Fair

Not many customers there at Bkk at all.


HK Kaoloon side



My co worker, Tipp

My bosses and his friend on the ferry

It was really fun in the Hong Kong. I love the transportation there. Trains are every where. You can get to any part of Hong Kong by train. There are buses, tram, cars, taxi, etc.

Food there might not be that tasty for the Thais. My friend had to put about 3 bags of pepper on her food and lots of soy source.

Ok, that's the update ...

Comments:
Wow, P'bique go inter(^^)/~~~
 
I love "HK Kaoloon side" Picture

Can i get this pic?? I wanna put it as my theme blog na.....
 
Rut: thanx man ....

PooK: yeah becoming High Fly .... not hi-so

Pia: sure
 
Welcome back and have a nice flight to NYK
Tom
 
Post a Comment

<< Home