Monday, December 12, 2005

back to BKK

Just came back from Dubai fair ....

the weather there was cool actually just known it's winter over there. It is about 20 some thing degree celcious.

Dubai doesnt have any oil. It supported by the tax money, acting like a porting country like Hong Kong.



It's me at the airport looking sleepy


This is electrician guy fixing the lights .. looks like Philipnes.

Me and my costomer Yuun.
Me /Katie/my boss


local people at Gold Souk


Gold Souk, Gold shops area

my boss/ nok/ple/me

Actually on my arrival at dubai i was surprized to see my friend ple. She is now Air Hostress at Emirates Airways. Bussiness class air hostress. Man should have staying up to ask her get me some snacks...

on the above pic she took me out for a dinner around her appartment. it was really cool...

i will keep u guyz update ..... the pics are straight from the camera .. no edit at all (too lazy)

Comments:
Welcome Back to BKK :) I guess you missing นํ้าพริก-ปลาทู.(่j/k)

I curious why I didn't find Dorling Kindersley's travel book of "Dubai" thus I made a new hypotheses from that dark corner pic.
 
l0l what's with the dark corner pic ?? it's an angle where i took from a reckage floor or some thing where people haveing breakfast .. just kinna snap shot
 
Ha Ha Ha At least you describe right to that pic…which mean it's some part dark as we were same perceived. Ho Ho Ho

(j/j) Actually it’s a good thing of your to take local & natural pics ;) whereas I’m always control surrounding to be like what’s I want to take only.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home