Saturday, January 14, 2006

Children's day

Today feel like flash back to my childhood again. Every second Saturday on January is the Thai Children day. It is a special day that the many places open for children to see. Like paliment house,Priminister office is open for children to see how it's like to be sitting in the office.

Today I went to the Airfoce ground next Don Meang Airport with Note and Aum.

me at the entrance

Aum's looking at the cesna cock pit

Note's with the cesna

me with the cesna

kids in the Cesna cock pit

Note and Aum

Children with any aircraft gun

Line of aero planes

Thai Koo Fah

US aero planes

C-130

Pilots in the area

People use the wings for the shades

Mom, I'm so tired

Fire rescue truck

Exit


That's about it.... tired but really fun .... I wish I could go to the air traffic control tower .. ;)

Many thanks to the airfoce to let a child like me see the real aero planes. Thanks to Note and Aum for the transport. Thanx for the blogger for free space posting..

Comments:
LOL...Oh, Nu'Bique see from pics you were really have fun(like a kid)...LOL

P.S. I used to went to air traffic control tower, it's also cool ;)
 
:D we really had fun ...
 
อิอิ ทำตัวเป็นเด็กเชียว
 
Post a Comment

<< Home