Monday, January 30, 2006

International Jewelry Tokyo 2006

Between January 23 - 29, 2006 I went to International Jewelry Tokyo fair. It was quite cold there about 0 degree celcious. Many are envy me for that but I would rather stay in Bangkok for that kind of weater. But I really had fun while I was there.

It was good that we decided to go by group tour. As we dont have to look for the flights, hotel, transport, and food to eat. They all included.

My flight was TG 642 Bkk - Narita fly by Airbus A33o as you can see the picture below


I prefer flying Boeing as the airbus seats are quite small. Lucky that I am not that big. Enjoy 5.5 hrs flight. Mostly I sleep through the flight as usual.

This is before we landed at the Narita airport. As you can see the white part below. Yes it is covered with snow. A week before I arrived there was a snow storm there.


This is my interpreter, Sawako. She is on her last semester on politics science and going to join Nintendo this April. She also like thai food. So next time if you come to thailand pls call me ;)



This is a inside scenery of the shoping center in Odeba. After we had Chinese food I took few shots of inside decorations. The top floor was decorated in the Hong Kong style.


On the last day 29, before we left Tokyo we had opportunity to take a tour to imperal palace. The above picture is the statute of the last samurai. The person there wasnt Brad Pitt for sure ;)

A bridge next to the palace.
Group picture of tour member

After that we go to Asakusa temple.

A cute japanese gal
After finished the tour fly back with the Airbus A340-600 to BKK

Again I slept nearly the whole fight. This one is better than A330 as it had personal TV screen like Boeing 777. My earphone didnt work and I was lazy to change it so i play few mission of Mario Bros before i went to sleep...

Thanx to Version 3 tour.. P Yut and K. Nun, u are excelent ... wish i can have u guyz on our next tour. It is my good opportunity to meet all the nice pepole in the group.... good luck guyz

Comments:
Mmmm.....Sounds like a fun trip to Japan...If Ms. Sawako come, don't forget bring her to Luigi's la...hehe
 
Ha ha ha....

Thanks for delivering the package btw.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home