Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year Post

Didn't go for count down any where last nite anyways I have no one to count with yet :). Not sad, it's just a fact. This year would be brighter for sure ... I am looking forward to that :D.

As you can see the picture below 10.30 at New Phetburi Rd. Can you imagine how light the traffic is if it's not the new year.
I have appointment with my mom to visit her friend's house for the new year. That makes me dont want to go out last nite.


This is my mom while we waiting for other guests to arrive . But I 'm waiting for the food to cook. We have Oden, Maki, sashimi from Hanaya Resturant.

This is the person we visted.


Later that afternoon we go to Hanaya again for the Oseiji. Food which is served for new year. It's tradition for Japanese to have these kind of food for new year. They believe that it will bring good luck, good health , etc. for the coming year if you eat them.

the food consists of the name with good meaning.



My mom and I

guests

us after dinner (really full)


Us again thanx to ann for this pic


Okay, bye people .... best of luck this year .....

~...Make your dreams comes true ....~

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home