Friday, April 21, 2006

My dream = EMT

All started around 6 years back when I enter HAM club in Assumption University holding call sign E20RBI. I also been to train as volunteer fire and rescue with other friends in the club.

I didn't use any thing I have learnt to the maximum capacity. As I have no time / car / equipent/ etc. Also the fire unit which I have trained is very far from where I live so I have no chance to go about helping people.

I have a dream that When I am ready with all the factors I will going back doing what I like to do. Have my own car and a bag of First Responder kit. If I have a chance I wanna be para-medic.


Should be a long while....
I will end with what is EMT

Emergency medical technicians and paramedics provide vital emergency medical and transportation service to people in a variety of emergency situations. A 911 operator dispatches them to the scene where they work with police and fire department personnel to care for and transport the sick or injured to a medical facility. Employment is usually with a private ambulance firm, local government, or hospital. In all 50 States, formal training and certification is needed to become an EMT or paramedic. Training is offered at progressive levels: EMT-Basic or EMT-1; EMT-Intermediate or EMT-2; EMT-3; and EMT-paramedic or EMT-4

One day I will come back to EMT ....

Comments:
Cool man!

Same nearly ideas in my mind I had listed projects to do for social in a book. BUT I curious “Is it too late if I wait until I’m ready?!?”( whatever, don’t hesitate to contact me for those kind of helps when you need:D)
 
cool Pook .. i will contact you if I have any thing coming up....
 
EMT - I was thinking about Electromagnetic Technology, err... I was this strange plan of launching a death star satellite, errr... nevermind.,,
 
Post a Comment

<< Home