Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Photo FreekZ

Seems summer has hitting Thailand last couple of weeks. I start feeling bring back all my camera back to shoot some pics.

I have some pics from my digital camera make it as digital lomography just the fun of life.

I just wanna show you the pics .. will describe it later :D


Now got film camera out Loaded slide films but some how want to get back to black and white photography. Also I get the "DOVE" camera out loaded with slide film also .. take some pics in lomo so wanna do cross for lomo .. but unfortunatly it's not done yet. I will show u later :D

Cant wait for songkran ... go for photo hunting :P




Comments:
I wanna have StarBug MUG.....!!!!


hehehehe
 
ei ei nice trip ner luv photo la hu hu ^^
 
4 got write my name ,above comment ohh naaa ei ei ^^
 
Post a Comment

<< Home