Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese new year... 2007 ...


......Wish you all the best of luck, good health, and become wealthy .....
........If you r single ... find love ones soon .....
.........If you are coupled ... have an ever lasting relationship ......

It is my first time attending the Chinese new year cerebration in Thailand....
the Place is at China Town Bangkok (Yaowaraj)





These two are the chinese lions made from white Jade ... Thank you for the Chinese Government for sending us. They are male and female... I cant tell which is which... if you know please give comments


From the lions I hit Trimitr Temple... It has the Gunius world record of the biggest buddha made from Gold... Yes we are wealthy .. hahahhaa


Statutes of chinese Buddha image at the front of the temple

arm of Gensha ..... hindo god

More of Chinese buddha image...

I have first time experience with the Chinese opera with Trimitr Temple.
All of the audience are the elderly chinese - thai and the foriegners ... Yong generation have
difficulty of understanding the Tae Chew dialeg...



















I had fun taking these pictures but didn't stay till the end as it would be taking alot of time..
When I left was around 10.30pm

Moved to see the world biggest Buddha statute made from gold.


Above is the cement covering the golden buddha ... before they discover the inside.

The statute belived to be in the time of Sukhothai period ... around 700 years ago..

Currently I am at the Dragon temple ...



This is my friend Chet arranging me, be my guide to this fun trip ....

Comments:
Why all the sudden black and white?
 
wowww !!

I like all of pic la p' bic ^^

wanna go bang jung a'


by...O+
 
Post a Comment

<< Home