Monday, February 12, 2007

Sabai dee

Thanks for you guyz come visit my blog. :D I am really appriciated.

On Sat March 10, in the morning my mom and I need to go to Nakornpranum for some business trip.

We took a vip bus From Morchit bus terminal. The bus takes around 12 hrs from Bkk to Nakornpranum. Like me taking the plane to NYC. So tiring.


Breakfast at our hotel. Nakornpranum River View.

Motocycle taxi can find every where in the city. cost 20 Baht per head for every where you go.

Peep at the ferry pier to Laos (Thakhek)


Cost to cross the boarder:

- Boat fee 60 Baht each way, return 120 Baht.
- For Thai ID need to take picture and xerox the id 42 Baht
- 10 Baht Fee in thailand side (dont know what it's for)
- 40 Baht for thai id

Use the passport is more convinient than the ID card and save about 42 Baht.


Thakhek for m the ferry

Border pass paper ...
me with the pass :P




These people i thought was tourist. They are those motorcycle taxi. They really ripped off.


I ask them to go to the market the were going to charge me 200 Baht. and I bargain to get me around 100 to the market. They try to offer me to the city tour for 400. I kept say no.. and end up the deal with 80 baht to the market.

The market has nothing much. We decided to go for vietmamese food. I and we were pointed here by the shop keeper in the market.

The meal were 2 Pho~ and a fried squid .. 2 bottle of water .. Cost 56,000 Keep or 200 Baht.

80 % percent sastify with Pho ~ wanna go to vietnam for food ..

Gas station in Loas
Umm my mom ...

She want me to take her a picture ... but she want with that tree ... not too close .. also want the bikes at the back ... so this how it come out..
Bikes at Laos..
The market i went to.






Fly back by PB air from Sakonakorn.

This truck load our bags ...


Loading HS - PBE . This plane just arrived unload passengers, clean, visual inspection,
No refuels and back in the air less than 30 min after landing.

my mom .. looks like air hostress at her time :P

First time board ERJ 145
This guy inspects the aircraft..

Clouds look like moutain from far..


Food on PB air .. quite delicious ... if they have fried egg for me would be cool.


Landed at Suwanaphumi airport.

Swaddee

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home