Sunday, September 09, 2007

7 days a week

Yesterday, Saturday Sep. 8 I supposed to have a day off but have to go to to my office to shoot picture of my products. Reaching office around 10.20 and stay there until 10.30 pm. Reached home nearly mid night but surfing net till 2 am. :(


Quite sleepy but have to go to Jatujak Sunday market with my friend to get things for the office.

Been walking there from 10 am until 5 some thing. I was a really hot day :(

Met old friend from abac at the J J Mall also. Nice to meet you Big.



So tired and want to relax so I think of a place close by to take picture so I head to Bang Sue station to take pictures before I go home.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Seeing this pic Bang sue junction made me thinking of high school life when I was young, thin, and merry ~

Getting first train from Hau Lampong to Bang Sue when the bus was damply jam

As wise man said when the last train gone you’re have the choice to go on taxi or motorcycle or walk (เกี่ยวกันตรงไหนหว่า)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home